Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!

Saturday night I got to witness something I never dreamed
I got to see my 11 year old baby ROCK OUT in front of 800+ People!!!
Yes, I Did!! 
  

 Bound & Delivered opened at Kilgore College
for their Favs and Fames Show.
Not only did they play...they PLAYED PRAISE MUSIC!!!
Yes, at a school function...PRAISE MUSIC!!!!
Peyton and Austin Sang their Hearts out!
Derek Rocked the Drums!
Caleb Rocked the bass!
Josie Rocked the Guitar!
AND BRODY-MAN PLAYED WITH ALL HIS HEART!!!!!

At the close...Brody stepped out alone and played Revelation Song
Peyton was so anointed and I sat their with tears running down my face!

Crying, not only because my baby boy,
(who mind you quit baseball at age 6 because he couldn't stand
people cheering for him....too much attention !)...
My baby boy, stood there, all by himself and played the most beautiful song for my LORD;
Crying not only because I know that their before me stood proof of REDEMPTION,
GRACE & MERCY over my life;
Crying not only because I was witnessing my son's gift from our FATHER,
but Crying mostly because
I KNOW that MIRACLES DO exist
because their before me and around me ...
I was surrounded by my family...
The family I had longed for all my life
GOD had given me a beautiful family...
and not just any family..one that Loves HIM.
We journey together, scars and all, but we are all headed the same direction.

HOLY HOLY HOLY
 IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
WHO WAS AND IS TO COME!

Jaime

No comments: