Thursday, May 14, 2009

We Have Crossed the LINE....State Line that is!


What a wonderful, powerful time we experienced in Texarkana Monday night! It was so worth the drive and the time!
My dear friend, Suni Hensley, did everything to make us feel at home and welcome. Those girls in Arkansas sure do know how to love and love you good! Great time, great fellowship and most of all Great Worship! (and their church is just beautiful!)
Something I have learned or starting to learn (& a dear friend pointed this out to me lately)...I may not talk to those girls everyday, or call them on a regular basis. And our paths don't cross but maybe 2-3 times a year, but we have a bond. A good, strong, powerful bond. They care about me, they love me, and most of all they pray for me. My needs. I have that with some sweet women at Bar None too...we may not be "close" as some might call close...but we are ....as my husband would say, we are TIGHT! We have the Sista-thang go'in on. And it is the the glue of Christ that has bonded us. We truly are family.
We share in each other's struggles and hurts even though we may not know every detail, God does and he "hears the needy and doesn't despise his captive people" (Psalms 69:33).
I have meet some pretty neat ladies lately and developed some long lasting friendships with them. To Him I am so grateful. We are the BODY of Christ. We are growing together and working together. To see it at work is amazing! To be a part of it is humbling! And to look back and see his Hand where He has moved, is priceless!
Love you, Girls!

Jaime

No comments: